I stumbled onto this on Pinterest the other day and just had to have them, so I did my research and bought what I needed to get started.
Turns out it was really easy to do. Here’s what you’ll need:
1. White or grey nail polish.
2. Rubbing alcohol.
Now just follow these 4 easy steps:
1. Cut squares out of the newspaper, there’s no specific size, just make sure the newspaper is bigger than your nails.
2. Paint your nails and wait for them to dry completely.
3. Once your nails are dry, put some rubbing alcohol in a bowl and dip your nail in. (Make sure your whole nail gets dipped in)
4. Place the newspaper over your nail and press down for 30 sec, then slowly peel it off.
Repeat with all your nails and you’re done! Have fun 🙂